Join Our Team!
CR MILES Currently Seeking Patent Attorney
We are a fast-paced, exciting law practice focused on representing inventors and small to medium size businesses by developing domestic and international intellectual property strategies to obtain and enforce patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret rights worldwide.
- Juris Doctorate
- USPTO Registration Certificate
- Relevant patent and trademark litigation and prosecution experience in a professional environment including progressive responsibility in managing patent and trademark matters.
Knowledge and Experience Considered:
- Ability to recruit and work with clients.
- Knowledge of federal rules of practice and procedure and prior experience in the litigation of patent and trademark disputes.
- Knowledge of US patent rules and procedures and prior experience in the preparation and filing of US and International PCT patent applications.
- Knowledge of US trademark rules and procedures and prior experience in the preparation and filing of US and Madrid Protocol trademark applications.
Please send resume and salary requirements when applying.